Years of work in the mountain areas through our Academy for Mountain Environics and demand for action elsewhere has enabled us to evolve into the Environics Trust with the following objectives:
- To conduct research and development on environmental issues and human behavioural aspects;
- To implement programmes for community development;
- To promote art and culture, innovate and implement technical and institutional designs for an integrated development of the society;
- To assist, guide local governments, state and central government and international agencies in their development efforts;
- To provide assistance to communities to redress injustices and uphold their rights;
- To diffuse useful, educational, literacy, social, academic, professional and other knowledge;
- To apply results from scientific research for protecting local and global environment;
- To promote Environics as a discipline converging various subjects related to environmental sciences and human behaviour.
Environics Trust continues its activities in the Himalayan mountains and now reaches out to other communities such as Mining affected communities, marginalized communities, disaster affected communities such as coastal communities and the displaced communities.